Thursday, January 28, 2010

Commercial Shoot


I had the chance to shoot an Arabic class learning how to apply henna this past weekend. It is fun just to be able to get out there and work on something I enjoy on a regular basis.

Also had the chance to assist with and photograph an engagement session on Sunday. A weekend jam packed with photography assignments is pretty much a perfect weekend in my book. Simultaneously playing poker would be the only way it could have been better.

Every time I get an opportunity to shoot, I relish the chance to try something new and just learn. Now, if I could just find a hot dog and a bun... = )

I am hungry. My appetite for knowledge and improvement will never be quenched. The day I lose my drive is the day I die. And I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment