Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Foot In Front of the Other

This is a marathon and not a sprint.

I need to remember that I can only move as fast as my feet will let me.

There are no shortcuts, and even if there were, again, I can only move as fast as my feet can take me.

I can sense that there is something important waiting for me at the end of my 14 hour flight. It is my goal to find it, my duty to unlock it. A blank canvas awaits. No one else can fill it for me.

Life, you may confuse me from time to time, but just know that I will doggedly pursue all of my dreams. Despite your best efforts to thwart me.

No matter where you take me, I will always be a boy from New Jersey. I may be far from home, but I am on your path, moving at my pace. It may not be fast, but I will always be moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment